IT Support Service
Our fast, reliable and proactive IT Support will solve your IT issues, saving your team money and valuable time.
Day-to-day IT Support
- • Fast, reliable 24/7 IT Support ensuring any issues are dealt with effectively
- • 10minute response time to critical requests.
- •Continuous updates and proactive communication.
- • On-site visits within Nairobi and the surrounding areas
- • Access to IT Support App where you can schedule calls, log issues and see updates.
- • New user and leaver management
- • Procurement of appropriate hardware on your behalf
- •Proactive maintenance and monitoring of your systems to prevent issues
- • Regular updates to applications in the background
- • Proactive patching of hardware and software to fix vulnerabilities
- • Out of hours maintenance to keep your devices up to date and protected
- • Data analyses and assessments to identify reoccurring problems and pinpoint the route of any issues
- • Remote management tools to enforce best practices on devices
Strategy and Planning
- • Annual strategic planning meetings to ensure your IT roadmap is aligned to your business goals, with built in timescales and cost planning
- • Ongoing quarterly IT environment audits with your dedicated Business Technology Advisor to identify where improvements can be made. These meetings will focus on:
- • Technology recommendations to grow your business
- • Cyber security expertise to safeguard your business
- • Reporting and visibility of employee experience to provide insights for improvement
Our IT Support services are perfect for your business if:
- You are an SME with 10-250+ people in your company
- You’re looking for 24/7 IT Support available 365 days a year at a fixed monthly cost
- You have a business within finance, property, or other professional services sector
- You want access to your IT Support quickly, within just minutes
- You’re looking for IT Support company which helps you achieve your business goals
- You’re looking for an 100% Kenyan based IT outsourcing firm or consultant
You’ll also have access to a range of expert IT services
Cyber Security Services
As cyber security experts, we recommend multiple layers of protection, such as two-factor authentication, dark web monitoring and cyber security awareness training. We can help with the development of IT Security Policies, helping you to attain security certification (Cyber Essentials) and design Disaster Recovery Plans.
Experts in Mac IT Support. We’re proud to be part of the Apple Consultants Network, which ensure our engineers are certified in Apple technology. Additionally, all of our engineers have achieved a certificate in Mac OS X or iOS. As experts in providing high-quality, specialised IT services, we can help all business Mac users.
Cloud computing places all of your data and applications on hardware in a data centre, which you can access anywhere – all you need is a device and an internet connection. Whether you’re in the office, at home or connected to a public hotspot, you can continue working as normal. Never lose your data again with cloud computing services.
The importance of secure email is often disregarded by many businesses. Threats such as hackers, virus spam, phishing and identity theft are on the rise – so don’t ignore them. These threats aren’t always obvious; people are coming up with more ingenious ways to disguise their intentions, and you are unlikely to realize until it’s too late.
Stay connected at all times with remote IT. Access to quick and easy remote IT Support means Kenyan businesses can get their IT issues fixed quickly. You don’t need to leave your customers behind when you leave the office. There are many useful tools and systems out there to allow you to keep working, even when you’re not in the office.
Threats from viruses, hackers and malware are very high, and they pose serious risk to your business. Most viruses are designed to steal your data – such as credit card numbers, online bank account details, and other valuable assets like login names and passwords. Other viruses are there to specifically cause problems for your business.